Monday, May 12, 2014

Welcome! You have just made the best decision in your life. Nothing is more important than becoming as healthy as you can be.

Turning on the switch. People who have decided to finally DO something about their body, their health, their lifestyle. Is that you? Are you still considering it? Great!

You have come to the right place.


On this blog, you will find help along the way. You will find new ideas, inspirations, people who want to help you, and then, there is I.  I am currently undergoing certification for Nutrametrix. More about that later. Hang in there, it is going to be a wonderful ride to a new you.

First,I invite you to enjoy this video from The Smithsonian Channel. I first saw this on tv and was fascinated. Why do we want to know about telomeres? What are they? Why are scientists talking about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment