Tuesday, June 3, 2014

New Status Schmatus, I only care I can help you more!

I am pleased to announce some new status.

 I am a NutraMetrix Consultant.

 I have completed my training and I will now embark on my work: implementing Wellness Programs into Physicians and Health Professionals existing practices to create wellness options for their patients and -maybe best of all-increased revenue for the Physicians.

Over the course of the next few blogs I will share the knowledge I have received about some nutrition products, options for ordinary folks~ to learn how to have optimum health. Who should key in to these discussions? Moms with depleted energy, men with jobs that stress them out, athletic women with high energy needs for their physical activity, physicians who know Antioxidants are a good recommend for their patients but just aren't sure what kind to suggest. Parents who perhaps just heard that gummy vitamins have some unhealthy ingredients and are now wary of the choices out there. And you folks in your Golden years, now you have a source who will steer you correctly. People everywhere are deciding to try to change their habits, are trying to eat well, and want to take the right supplements, but they just don't know where to start sometimes. Now, you will know. Enjoy learning, it keeps us young!

Read slowly. Take your time to understand. Ask questions.

I am not an expert on Nutrition. I am one who is learning just like you, more and more each day, and I can help you while I learn as I share the information.

Next topic: Why do we need supplements anyway? Do we really? Isn't it all just hype to sell vitamins?

No comments:

Post a Comment